- Develop and design attractive graphics for print, web and social media platforms.
- Able to cut, edit, and colour grade videos at the highest quality possible for music video production, promotional video content, teasers, and branded content for social media channels.
- Familiar with operating a video camera with basic lighting equipment on shoots is recommended.
- Able to work under stress, a good team player.
- Strong work ethics, passionate, self-starter, flexible, and creativity skills.
- Create and edit graphic content/video content/creative motion graphic for events (online & offline), social media, website and other forms of media.
- Perform video shooting and post-production video editing, able to apply suitable effects, animations, captions & soundtrack.
- Brainstorm ideas for video content, scripts, footage and angles for video shooting/editing. Responsible to assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects.
- To transform raw video footage into a finished product. With the storyline in mind, they choose what footage to keep and assemble it into a fluid sequence, varying the camera angles and trimming as necessary.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies.
- Perform all other duties assigned by Line Manager.
- Support ad-hoc projects to develop publicity or marketing materials, video production, troubleshooting, and other related supporting roles.