1. Job description, obligation, and responsibility
Assist the CEO in the timely management of written, telephone, email, and voicemail communications. Assist in screening calls, emails, transmittals, and visitors. Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners. Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner. Manage CEOs’ calendars and set up meetings. Make travel and accommodation arrangements. Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports. Oversee all departments and the performance of other clerical staff. Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory. Format information for internal and external communication –memos, emails, presentations, and reports. Take minutes during meetings. Prepare agendas, attend meetings, and transcribe correspondence from handwritten notes. Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence. Organize and maintain the office filing system.
2. Job Requirement :
- At least have at least 3 years of working experience as a PA and Secretary.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English & Bahasa Strong organization, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Strong ability to meet changing priorities. High level of maturity, trust, professionalism, strong work ethic, and presence.
- Willing to travel within Klang Valley. Our company is located at Bukit Jalil
- Possess own transport and valid driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: RM3,000.00 – RM5,000.00 per month
- Additional leave
- Maternity leave
- Opportunities for promotion
- Professional development
- Day shift
- Fixed shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Bukit Jalil: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Can you work immediately? If not, state your notice period
- Diploma/Advanced Diploma (Preferred)
- Personal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Bahasa (Preferred)