- Ensure and guarantee that our business processes and transactions follow all relevant legal and internal guidelines.
- To assist in providing day-to-day Shariah advice and consultancy to business and support units/departments to ensure Shariah compliance.
- To assist in reviewing documents i.e., legal documents, manuals, and marketing collaterals based on the request from business and support units/departments and provide Shariah input.
- Other responsibilities deemed necessary by HOD in performing Shariah Compliance function.
- To assist the overall functions relating to Shariah Compliance
- Produce Shariah review reports at least quarterly to Management and Shariah committees on the effectiveness of implementation and embedding of the Shariah Governance Framework and policies, including progress against the annual Shariah review plan.
- Assist the Company by performing the function of a secretariat to the internal Shariah Advisory Panel (SAP)
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned by the HOD, Management and SAP
- Update and report to SAP all Shariah-related operational issues and work closely with SAP
|Job Category||Shariah & Compliance|